|Transforms the type of Core Stat that determines your weapons' greatest Attack Bonus
to match that of the specified Core Stat
|Ethereal Star Effect|
Transform Bonus is a Special Effect in Nioh2. Transform Bonus Transforms the type of Core Stat that determines your weapons' greatest Attack Bonus to match that of the specified Core Stat. Special Effects can be acquired from Weapons, Armor, Accessories, Soul Cores and Guardian Spirits and can be either fixed or selected from a random pool.
Transform Bonus Effects
- Transforms the type of Core Stat that determines your weapons' greatest Attack Bonus to match that of the specified Core Stat.
- This goes off of the default scaling of the weapon, ignoring any changes done to it from remodeling.
- This allows any weapon to scale in damage from any of the core stats, like for example changing the Starcutter Sword's Heart scaling to Stamina to match its set bonus.
- This effect cannot be put on a weapon that already scales with that stat (ex. Stamina on an Odachi)
Transform Bonus Notes
- This effect only appears in Dream of the Wise and above.
- This effect can drop as Inheritable or Transferable, including off of forged and divine weapons. Its worth checking to see if you have any before mass selling/dis-assembling/offering gear.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
How can i soulmatch the Transformbonus from my Switchglave Sessais ( Courage ) into = Magic? My switchglave is still a divine weapon, but trina change it. I need help...
I can confirm, that it is NOT always inheritable.