Explosive Arrow Scroll
|Max. Player Capacity||8|
|Ninjutsu Capacity||1.5- 1.2|
Explosive Arrow Scroll is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Explosive Arrow Scroll Information
When used, these temporarily enhance your arrows so they explode upon impact.
This scroll details a method of preparing arrows loaded with gunpowder that explode on impact.
Explosive Arrow Scroll Effect
- This item places a status effect on you that causes your arrows to explode when it hits something, dealing a minimal amount of physical damage but a large amount of Fire damage.
- The base damage and buff uptime of the item is determined by your Ninjutsu Power. The higher your NP the higher your damage and the longer the effect lasts.
- This explosion is considered a Bomb, and the damage will be increased by Bomb Damage,Throwing Weapon Damage, and Concealment.
- If you have Piercing Projectiles, an explosion will occur every time an arrow hits an enemy as well as the wall/ ground. Because of this, you can essentially double the damage this deals to an enemy (or more, if you hit their back with the explosion by aiming at their feet, as it will hit them and then explode again on the ground. This is very effective against enemies that naturally get hit multiple times by piercing projectiles, such as Nue or Yatsu-no-kami
- Combined with Sacred Arrows, this is an excellent way to apply confusion to enemies safely.
- This is not affected by Bow damage or similar effects.
Explosive Arrow Scroll Required Skill for Use