|Max. Player Capacity||3|
|Dropped By||Ren Hayabusa|
Flame Dragon is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. It is a Boss Skill dropped by Ren Hayabusa. After you acquire the combat art, you can ready this Ninjutsu at a shrine
Flame Dragon Information
When used, these scrolls summon a ring of fire around you and shoot out balls of flame.
The scroll contains the incantations necessary to wield the spells used by fire dragons, which have been passed down through a particular ninja clan and are known only by a select few of its members.
Flame Dragon Effect
- You summon a tornado of fire around you and then shoot a homing ball of flame at an enemy. Both the tornado and the ball deal damage. High Flame Accumulation.
- The tornado will push back enemies that are close to you.
- The base damage of this skill is based on your Ninjutsu Power. The higher your NP the higher the damage.
- This is one of the Highest damage ninjutsu and fire attacks in the game.
Flame Dragon Requirements
- Dropped by Ren Hayabusa (Guaranteed on the first kill)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This is a very useful skill and one that i've kept with me pretty much since obtaining it. The damage is huge and you can't be stunned while it's being charged, and it is large, very fast and accurate so it rarely misses. The only downfall is the limited amount of usages it has.
can you let me heal please
Might just be me but this never really drops off in usefulness, at least for revenant farming.
While they're spawning you can pop this and get good damage *and* a flame proc, which is just a great opener.
I got this and Izumi drop on first win! Unfortunately I wanted the claw skill........ at which point the drop rate took forever (I only did this mission for hours) and went claw blueprint, exorcist nin, sword blueprint, armor, umbra nin, fist skill....... anyone else feels like this games RNG is sentient and really mean?