Lantern Plant Fruit
|Max. Player Capacity||5|
Lantern Plant Fruit is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Lantern Plant Fruit Information
The fruit of a lantern plant, a perennial plant of the nightshade family. It is a custom to use these plants as decoration during the Japanese summer festival Obon, in which people pray to the spirits of their ancestors. As the fruit resembles bright red paper lanterns, they are believed to serve as a means of leading the souls of the departed back to the land of the living.
Lantern Plant Fruit Effect
- An edible item that increases your Anima by 5. This ignores any Anima Charge rate increasing effects.
- As you have to eat the item for it to take effect, you will briefly be stunned after use if you have the Stench effect on you.
- This is useful to gain a large burst of Anima quickly, but cannot be relied on as your main source of Anima as you only have 5 total and they do not refill from the Storehouse.
Lantern Plant Fruit Location/Where to Find
- This cannot be bought or crafted, but is a common drop from thought amrita in most missions and is a frequent extra loot drop from trading with a Sudama
- You always get on from talking to the NPC hiding in their hut in The Village of Cursed Blossoms