Red Spider Lily
|Max. Player Capacity||3|
Red Spider Lily is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Red Spider Lily Information
The fully bloomed corolla of a red spider lily. The flower's Japanese name, Higanbana, came about due to them typically blooming during the fall equinox event, Higane, a time when people would pray for the souls of their ancestors. Ingesting one of these poisonous flowers could also lead to death, sending one to Higan or "the other side', further cementing the connection.
The flower goes by countless names, "corpse flowers", "hell flowers", "ghost flowers", to name but a few. While it has some auspicious names, the great majority of them have an ominous tone.
Red Spider Lily Effect
- A usable item that increases Anima by 10 when used. This ignores any Anima charge rate increasing effects.
- This is useful to gain a large amount of Anima quickly, but cannot be relied on as your main Anima source as you only have 3 total and they cannot be replenished from the storehouse during a Shrine Visit.
Red Spider Lily Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward completing the Main Mission: The Village of Cursed Blossoms.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Sunomata Yokai Hunt.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies, breakable objects, and inside chests.