Sacred Brush is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Sacred Brush Information
"A ritually purified brush that restores Onmyo items by 30% of the maximum number of Onmyo items you can prepare."
Sacred Brush Effect
- A ritually purified brush that restores 30% of the Onmyo items you previously prepared at a shrine.
- This item multiplies your prepared amount by 0.3 and rounds upwards, and gives you the resulting amount back on use. This means if you have 4 items prepared you get back 2, as 4 *0.3 = 1.2.
|Amount Restored||Prepared Jutsu Items|
|4||11-12 (Only Shot Talismans get this high)|
Sacred Brush Required Material for Crafting
Sacred Brush Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Training Mission: The Way of the Onmyo: Adept.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: The Chinese Bellflower Dagger
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Sacred Brush is presented to the Blacksmith.
- Can be bought from the Hidden Teahouse with glory.