|Max. Player Capacity||9999|
Righteous Jasper Information
This precious stone glows with a mysterious light. Legend has it that it grows in the soil of battlefields, born from the blood of fallen soldiers. It is consequently prized amongst warriors.
When used, a Benevolent Grave will be placed where you are standing. You may not use a Benevolent Grave yourself, but you will gain rewards in proportion to the number of times it is used by other players.
Righteous Jasper Effect
Consume this item to spawn a Benevolent Grave at your location. This will create a blue sign on other player's worlds that allows them to summon an NPC copy of your character to assist with their battles. The more your doppelganger is summoned, the more rewards you will receive.
Please see Benevolent Grave for details on the graves themselves (such as the fact you can place up to 3 simultaneously)
Righteous Jasper Required Materials for Crafting
How to get Righteous Jasper
- Treasures and Rewards for Missions.
- Join a player as a visitor and loot the map.
- As a reward for your Benevolent Grave being used.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Brothers' Blades.
- For summoning a spirit and allowing them to fill their red summoning bar.