|Max. Player Capacity||10|
Yokai Incense is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Yokai Incense Information
This incesne attracts the attention of yokai. Normally, incense purifies the air, but this incense was made from a tree old enough to turn into a yokai itself, so it has the reverse effect.
Yokai Incense Effect
- When used, yokai will be drawn to you for a limited period of time.
Yokai Incense Required Material for Crafting
Yokai Incense Location/Where to Find
- Rewarded by first-time completion of the Sub Mission: The Forest Veiled in Darkness.
- Obtained as a reward for completing this Sub Mission: Song of the Yokai.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Occasionally found inside chests and looted off of corpses.