|Max. Player Capacity||10|
Sacred Ash is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Sacred Ash Information
Ash from wood burned by monks by monks on a sacred altar. When applied to protective or medicinal items, it cleanses and neutralizes any abnormal statuses or effects.
Sacred Ash Effect
- A consumable item that cures any negative statuses and effects
Sacred Ash Required Material for Crafting
Sacred Ash Location/Where to Find
- Can be crafted by the blacksmith.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Dark Omens.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: The Frenzied Blaze.