Last Gambit Pill
|Max. Player Capacity||4|
Last Gambit Pill is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Last Gambit Pill Information
When taken, these pills increase your attack power but reduce your maximum health to 30% of its origional value. Upon taking damage, your recovery limit will be further reduced.
A secret medicine that places a great burden on the body but also draws out latent power.
Last Gambit Pill Effect
- This items places the Last Gambit special effect. This gives you a large Temporary Melee Buff that increases in effect and duration with Ninjutsu Power. In exchange, your health is capped to 30% of it's maximum value, and taking damage will reduce the cap even further. Taking another pill will reset the cap back to 30%.
- The size of the Attack buff will increase based on your Ninjutsu Power, from a minimum of 50% to a max of 60%
- The base duration of the buff will increased based on your Ninjutsu Power, from a minimum of 60 to a max of 160%. This is increased by other effects that increase the duration of other status effects, such as Enlightenment or Extended Status Enhancements
- This will also activate any effect that requires you to be at critical health, such as Cornered Tiger (30% Melee damage (critical)), Cornered Boar (-30% Damage Taken (Critical)) in every weapon skill tree, or Damage Bonus (Health Lost). As the damage bonus is multiplicative with Critical Melee Damage, this will lead to a very large damage increase overall. This is especially useful since it prevents you from healing out of range of those buffs.
- This can be used to extend the time you stay in Yokai Shift, as you gain a hefty boost to duration while you are in critical health.
Last Gambit Pill Required Skill for Use
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!