|Max. Player Capacity||9|
Elixir is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
The default max carrying capacity is 8 but can be increased to 9 by obtaining Healer in the Ninja skill tree (requires The Way of the Ninja: Adept). The Kikkawa clan can increase this capacity even further, by up to 5.
Said to be made by Kodama tree spirits from nuts and seeds, but the truth is unknown. It only affects those with spiritual strength. Connoisseurs savor its unusual bitter flavor.
- By default, restores 50% of your maximum health when used.
- The amount of health gained can be increased by using special effects like Elixir Efficacy
Elixir Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Forest Veiled in Darkness.
- Randomly found inside chests.
- Randomly dropped by enemies.
- Can be purchased at the Kodama Bazaar in exchange for Divine Rice. Can also be set to purchase automatically.
Start the mission Dark Omens, sprint to the dark realm found underneath the temple, and clear it by killing the Yoki roaming around in the garden. Pray at the shrine, ensure you have the Healer Kodama Blessing, equip a Kodama Bowl if you have it (not necessary but it helps speed things up), and proceed to farm the Sohaya Hunter mob just outside the gate. Elixirs appear to be a nearly-guaranteed drop from him regardless of blessing.