Lesser Umi-bozu is an Enemy in Nioh 2. Lesser Umi-bozu, literally "small-umi-bozu" are the resentful souls of samurai who died fighting at sea. It shoots out water-based attacks and the swords of the fallen samurai.
- Ko-umi-bozu, literally "small-umi-bozu" are the resentful souls of samurai who died fighting at sea. They are said to lurk in the waves and ambush passing vessels, making them feared by fishermen, but also reportedly come up onto shore at times.
- Their bodies are made of jelly-like water, and despite their weapons they attack only weakly. The fairly shining sphere at their core is said to be their vulnerable point, and there are legends of fishermen who successfully drove off attacking Ko-umi-bozu by harpooning this sphere when it happened to be exposed at the right time.
Lesser Umi-bozu Locations & Drops
- Will fire projectiles at range.
- Performs a melee slam attack at close range. This attack exposes it's core for a brief moment. Attacking the core causes massive damage, potentially killing the Umi-Bozu in a single hit if a strong enough attack is used.
- Often waiting to ambush the player in bodies of water.
- Blocking effective?
- Area Attacks?
- Ninjutsu tips
- Ki Tips
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Fuki ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Itsumade ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Konaki-Jiji ♦ Koroka ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-eyed Imp ♦ One-Eyed Oni ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Snowclops ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Wheelmonk ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha ♦ Yoki