Wheelmonk is an Enemy in Nioh 2.
- A yokai like a wheel with a gigantic face attached to it. The wheel is big enough to be used as an oxcart, and while the face has a certain degree of freedom to leap from it they remain tied to it by their hair. Wreathed in flames and scowling hideously as they roll around, the face resembles a visitor from another world and has long struck terror into the hearts of those who witness them.
- They have awful destructive power and attack by ramming with their bodies engulfed in flames or by spitting fire from their mouths. Depending on where they appear, they can also start fires in the surrounding area, which can rapidly grow into raging infernos.
Wheelmonk Locations & Drops
- Found in Main Mission:
- Found in Sub Mission:
- Drops ??
- Drops ??
- Blocking effective?
- Area Attacks?
- Ninjutsu tips
- Ki Tips
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
- In "The Frenzied Blaze" mission you will deal with a blue version of this yokai.
- Memories - I will turn and turn…and everyone shall burn!”
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Fuki ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Itsumade ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Konaki-Jiji ♦ Koroka ♦ Lesser Umi-bozu ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-eyed Imp ♦ One-Eyed Oni ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Snowclops ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha ♦ Yoki
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Quick lil trivia: The "face resembles a visitor from another world" line is a reference to Dead or Alive's Raidou character. Thats why one side of the wheel has both eyes and the other has one.
uwu *deletes 90 percent of your health*
Shooting it knocks it down without fail. If you can get behind it, a melee attack to the spirit stones on its back will always knock it down as well.