|Special Drop||Yoki Soul Core
Fiendish Frenzy (Yokai Skill)
Yoki is an Enemy in Nioh 2. Yoki is a large, warrior-like Yokai that attacks with several types of weapons and the power of its brutal strength. It is encountered from the early missions of Nioh 2.
- A human turned fiend by the power of Amrita. Also known as a form of oni, a muscular, horned humanoid dwelling in the mountains. The Shuten-doji is the most famous; so too are the oni who are fought by Momotaro, the Peach Boy. Every February in Japan, a ritual called Setsubun is undertaken where citizens scatter beans to drive away oni and pray for good health.
- The power of Amrita is double-edged sword. If used improperly, or with evil intent, it has the power to transform the user into a fiend. A fiend is far stronger than a human but devoid of rationality, they can only follow their instincts to attack any who happen across their path.
Yoki Locations & Drops
- Found in Main Mission:
- Found in Sub Missions:
- A Voice in the Twilight
- Dark Omens
- A Favor for the Blacksmith
- The Greedy Hunter
- Hidetatsu's Dying Wish
- A Hot-blooded Howl
- The Viper and the Butterfly
- Learning a Lesson
- The Shrine of Oaths
- The Golden Nation
- The Warrior
- A Message From the Deceased
- Calling on the Fire God
- The Bravest of the Brave
- The Dream's End
- The Scented Letter
- Drops Yoki Soul Core: Attune for Fiendish Frenzy (Yokai Skill)
- Drops Smithing Text: Demon's Axe
- Drops Smithing Text: Rotten Rope Cutter
- Yoki with different weapons have different movesets, Dual Sword Yoki being particularly dangerous given their speed.
- Attacking a Yoki's horns causes massive Ki damage and stuns the creature briefly. High Stance with most weapons will tend to hit the horns consistently.
- Blocking effective?
- Area Attacks?
- Ninjutsu tips
- Ki Tips
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
- Memories - “I haven’t caused enough havoc yet! Come on, unleash my rage!”
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Fuki ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Itsumade ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Konaki-Jiji ♦ Koroka ♦ Lesser Umi-bozu ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-eyed Imp ♦ One-Eyed Oni ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Snowclops ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Wheelmonk ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The soul core ability makes you feel like a total badass. It's a grab attack that any human enemy cannot guard against.
It's funny, at first the Kusarigama and Dual Katana Yoki were scary but now the old single sword ones keep me so passive and defensive because of that almost instant grab they use at very close range lol