Snowclops is an Enemy in Nioh 2.
- The Snowclops are one-eyed yokai that leave behind bizarre tracks in the snow- a trail of single foorprints that ends abruptly. Snowclops are also believed to posses the abiltiy to control the snow and ice, although not to the level of a Yuki-Onna.
- There is no firm consensus on the true origins of the Snowclops. One theory posits that the first Snowclops was originally a beast, while another suggests that the yokai is a fallen spirit or deity of the ice and snow. The Snowclops's violent nature and low intelligence lend credence to the first theory, while the second is supported by the yokai's weakness to fire. Its origins will likely remain inscrutable until more is learned about this mysterious yokai.
Snowclops Locations & Drops
- Found in Main Mission:
- Found in Sub Mission:
- Drops Snowclops Soul Core
- Drops Snowclops Loincloth
- Blocking effective?
- Area Attacks?
- Ninjutsu tips
- Ki Tips
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Fuki ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Itsumade ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Konaki-Jiji ♦ Koroka ♦ Lesser Umi-bozu ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-eyed Imp ♦ One-Eyed Oni ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Wheelmonk ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha ♦ Yoki