|Special Drop||Fuki Kusarigama|
- Fuki is one of the four demons said to have been employed by Fujiwara no Chikata. In the Taiheki, Fujiwara no Chikata is described as a very powerful noble of the Heian period, who controlled the region surrounding the border of Iga and Ise. He is said to have possessed powers beyond human understanding, and was able to enlist the service of four demons when launching a rebellion against the imperial court. Fuki thoroughly tormented the emperor's troops with its ability to summon winds so strong they could destroy humans and building alike. According to the poem by Kinotomo, who was dispatched to subjugate the rebels, the four demons were eventually forced to retreat, and Fujiwara no Chikata met his end on the battlefield.
Fuki Locations & Drops
- Essentially two varieties of ninja Yoki combined, with much more evasiveness and even more ranged options.
- It still shares the same weakness of the horn stunning them, so that should still be the goal.
- It has two move sets - the sword and cannon and the Kusarigama:
- Sword: It has mostly the same movelist as the sword and cannon yoki. The main addition is it will occasionally slash one or three times with the sword, creating a wind slash each time, and the spinning slash attack will also create a tornado in addition to a Yokai realm pool. If you can close the distance after an projectile attack, it leaves them open to break their horn. Blocking during this phase is bad, as each attack does a large amount of Ki damage on block.
- Kusarigama: This is based off of the Kusarigama Yoki. This phase has much less Ki damage on block, so blocking until you find an opening to dodge behind is a strong option. It also creates much more Yokai realm pools for you to absorb for Anima. The main additions are it doing a Whirlwind-esque attack that ends in a tornado, and any attack ending with a down slice of the blade creating a projectile
- The only way it can switch weapons is by doing a burst attack. Both are difficult to counter with brute without taking damage.
- Sword: It does another whirlwind style attack followed by jumping spinning sideways, with the ball rotating diagonally. The jump is where you are able to burst counter.
- Kusarigama: It does an attack similar it the Dual Sword's Flash attack, followed by another horizontal slash into a jumping spin attack. The Jump is where you can burst counter.
- Be mindful of what you use to attack, as he covers a large amount of distance very quickly with his dodge.
- Just like Yoki, staying close to Fuki is dangerous as they have an extremely powerful and quick grapple that they can use up close.
- Occasionally you find them perched in a spot sniping you with the cannon. It still has the same weakness as the cannon Yoki where if you drain their Ki with your own cannon shots he gives up on it and tries to rush you down.
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Itsumade ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Konaki-Jiji ♦ Koroka ♦ Lesser Umi-bozu ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-eyed Imp ♦ One-Eyed Oni ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Snowclops ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Wheelmonk ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha ♦ Yoki