Fire, Water, Lightning, Corruption, Poison, Paralysis
Itsumade is an Enemy in Nioh 2. Itsumade is a birdlike Yokai of unknown origin that attacks with ???.
- Itsumade is a birdlike yokai of unknown origin. Though not much is known about this creature, it is often seen in places where many corpses that have not received proper burial are found. The yokai makes an appearance in the Taiheiki, where it is described as a mysterious bird. In the text, it is said to have appeared at the imperial palace every night during a time when many were dying of a plague, shrieking its name (which literally means "Until when? " or "When will it end?") over and over again, terrifying the palace residents. It is described as having a human's face, snakelike body, beak lined with jagged teeth, talons as sharp as blades, and a wingspan of over sixteen feet.
- It is said that Irsumade acts in response to the grudges left behind when a large amount of people meet their demise. According to one theory, it’s eerie cries symbolize the regrets of the abandoned dead. Another suggests that the shrieking is actually a form of preaching, decrying the foolishness of those who cling to the pain of life in the material world. Whichever it may be, there is no denying that the Itsumade is a highly dangerous yokai, typically accompanied by many spirits and prone to chasing the living down with its terrifying talons and razor-sharp tail. It is perhaps due to its deep connection to the world of the dead that it frequently generates instances of the Yokai Realm, sometimes using these to its benefit when attacking. When battling an Itsumade, one must be prepared to purify any manifestation of the Yokai Realm as efficiently as possible.
Itsumade Locations & Drops
- Found in Main Mission: ??
- Drops Itsumade Soul Core
- Drops ??
- Blocking effective?
- Area Attacks?
- Ninjutsu tips
- Ki Tips
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
- Memories - “How long before people realize? The world of the living offers nothing but pain. Come, I will free you from your suffering.”
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Fuki ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Konaki-Jiji ♦ Koroka ♦ Lesser Umi-bozu ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-eyed Imp ♦ One-Eyed Oni ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Snowclops ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Wheelmonk ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha ♦ Yoki
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I think I died fewer times to Nightmare Bringer than I did to the Itsumade right before him.
7pc kato + 6pc marici
nekomata & ippon datara + otakemaru
feathers, ippon datara to cancel & ki damage, any combo melee attack, another feather, otakemaru to cancel, rinse and repeat. he basically gets stun locked. if I mess up the combo and he starts an attack chain, I need to gtfo. **** this enemy, all that work for some normal *** loot, are you kidding me
There comes a point where the problem doesn't come from that he's any hard anymore, but that he takes forever to kill.
Basically a boss
Learned how to fight him long ago, but then they throw me a purple one in a cramped area in the Underworld...
This f'n thing. The only enemy in this game that I truly despise...
Yh just a big fcking ball of feathers that randomly convulses and does bad things to me :/
This guy is scary in Dream of the Nioh
so this fcking bird are flailing around, have confusing look, explodes purples around you, confusing attack animations, fcking rekts me and there's no weakness?