Mortal Soul Core
One-eyed Imp is an Enemy in Nioh 2.
- One-eyed imps are yokai who look like a little boy with a single large eye in the center of their face. Because of their unassuming size, they do not get in the way much, and some are even quite friendly. However, those who underestimate them as weak yokai with only the power to frighten might get a nasty shock if they venture too close.
- Against opponents bearing Amrita, One-eyed imps use their long tongues as a whip to attack. Each blow from their tongue steals some Amrita, which the One-eyed imp uses to grow larger and more powerful. If they must be fought, it is best to defeat them before this transformation advances too far.
One-eyed Imp Locations & Drops
- Found in Main Mission:
- Found in Sub Mission:
- Drops ??
- Drops ??
- After landing two attacks, the One-eyed Imp will transform into the much more dangerous One-eyed Oni. Blocked attacks will still allow the Imp to transform.
- One-eyed Imp's movements and attacks are very fast, making a direct assault likely to result in an Oni transformation. It is recommended to snipe this enemy with a ranged weapon. A headshot will stun the Imp, allowing you to quickly approach and keep it stun locked until death.
- These enemies are relatively harmless when in range; meaning they don't actively engage when a player is far away, and only slowly attempt to get closer.
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Fuki ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Itsumade ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Konaki-Jiji ♦ Koroka ♦ Lesser Umi-bozu ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-Eyed Oni ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Snowclops ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Wheelmonk ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha ♦ Yoki
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
fun fact: this enemy's eyes get redder the more he hits you
if it's too red he's most likely to turn into a one-eyed oni
i can confirme that they drop mortal soul cores
The one eyed imps steal you Amrita in Nioh 2, if you let them change into their much.. stronger form you’ll lose that amrita