Konaki-Jiji is an Enemy in Nioh 2. Konaki-Jiji is a ????? Yokai that attacks with ???.
- Konaki-Ji ji is a yokai from the Shikoku region who takes the form of an old man. Using its cry that resembles the crying of a baby, it tricks passing humans into picking it up, thinking that it is an abandoned child. Once picked up, it grows as heavy as a rock, clinging to the human until the human is crushed under its weight. The Shikoku region also has tales of a strange stone known as the Oppasho Stone that tempts and then crushes people in a similar way, causing speculations that the yokai and this stone must be related.
- The Konaki-Jiji is essentially a yokai made of stone, so those who are not fooled by its childlike cry are still in for a tough fight due to its rock-hard defenses. Weapons do not do much damage to its stony body, so the key to defeating it lies in looking out for the vulnerable moments when it is not in its rocky form. Elemental attacks are also effective against it.
Konaki-Jiji Locations & Drops
- Found in Main Mission: Dawn of the Demon
- Drops Konaki-Jiji Soul Core
- Drops Konaki-Jiji Hair
- Blocking effective?
- Area Attacks?
- Ninjutsu tips
- Ki Tips
Notes & Trivia
- Kanji: Yomikata - Lore description.
- Memories - “Heh heh heh! They fall for it every time! I cry, they lick me up…I strike!”
Aberrant Soldier ♦ Ancient Nyotengu ♦ Bakegani ♦ Biwa Boku-boku ♦ Dweller ♦ Enenra ♦ Enki ♦ Flying Bolt ♦ Fox Spirit ♦ Fuki ♦ Gaki ♦ Giant Toad ♦ Gozuki ♦ Harinobo ♦ Hellish Hag ♦ Ippon-Datara ♦ Itsumade ♦ Kappa ♦ Karakasa Umbrella ♦ Karasu Tengu ♦ Kinki ♦ Kiryoki ♦ Koroka ♦ Lesser Umi-bozu ♦ Lightning Gods of Yomi ♦ Magatsu Warrior ♦ Mitsume Yazura ♦ Mujina ♦ Namahage ♦ Nightmare Bringer ♦ Nuppeppo ♦ Nure-Onna ♦ Nurikabe ♦ Oboroguruma ♦ One-eyed Imp ♦ One-Eyed Oni ♦ Ongyoki ♦ Oni-bi ♦ Onyudo ♦ Red Kappa ♦ Rokurobi ♦ Rokurokubi ♦ Snowclops ♦ Spider ♦ Suiki ♦ Tatarimokke ♦ Tesso ♦ Toxic Slime ♦ Ubume ♦ Underworld Soldier ♦ Waira ♦ Warrior Skeleton ♦ Wheelmonk ♦ Yamanba ♦ Yasha ♦ Yoki
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Stay permanently in stone form when in the Yokai Realm I'm pretty sure.
Reliably vulnerable to fire whether hardened up or not. They remain fleshy whenever they're not actively attacking you, so are better kept at a distance for damaging where possible if you don't have the means to fire-kite them down.
How the hell do you kill these ****ers quickly when your getting ganked.