|Attack Power||1.20||Attunement Limit||26|
|Defense Power||0.82||Yokai Shift|
Guardian Spirit Protection
|Special Effect||Bonus||Stat req.|
|Anima Charge Bonus (Cumulative Damage)||A-|
|Elemental Damage Taken||-10%||-|
|Ki Recovery Bonus (Amrita Gauge)||A||Strength + Dexterity = 56|
|Counter-Yokai Tactics||B+||Skill + Constitution = 54|
Sohaya is a Guardian Spirit in Nioh 2. Guardian Spirits can be selected on the Shrine menu and each provides a different boost to the player. Activate Yokai Shift by pressing △ + O (B + Y on Xbox/Steam controller) when the Amrita Gauge is full.
A radiant white dragon Guardian Spirit with seven horns. Taking flight using its six wings, it can soar through the sky with the speed of a lightning bolt. It has the power to shift shapes, and is said to be even able to change into formless elements such as fire or wind. A sacred beast charged with destroying any who defy the laws of heaven and earth, Sohaya grants its power to those willing to sacrifice themselves in order to save the world. The Guardian Spirit's name has been rendered in various different kanji combinations, but all are believed to have been chosen purely for their phonetic reading, rather than holding some greater meaning. One theory poses that its name originated in western China.
How to unlock Sohaya
How to use Sohaya
- Sohaya's guardian spirit skill causes it to stay in place and become a turret shooting purifying laser beams at a locked on enemy. Very strong for Purification accumulation
- Switching locked on targets can allow you to apply the status to a group of enemies at once.
- The long duration of the skill allows you to Purity an enemy, apply some other element to them for Confusion, and then Corrupt them, which allows them to get purified once again. This is allows you to extend confusion twice extremely easily.
- This is tied for the highest Attunement Rating in the game with Baku and Ho-oh, and has the highest attunement rating of all the Feral Guardian Spirits.
- This has the highest attack multiplier of all the guardian spirits, and is tied with Inosasao for the lowest defense multiplier.
- It has the unique effect to make you completely immune to the Confused status effect when chosen and the secondary effect will protect you half the time.
|Nioh 2 Guardian Spirits|
Amabie ♦ Ame-no-Mitori ♦ Atlas Bear ♦ Baku ♦ Blue Dragon ♦ Genbu ♦ Gyokuto ♦ Hakutaku ♦ Hiyokucho ♦ Ho ♦ Ho-oh ♦ Hoh-oh ♦ Hyobishin ♦ Inosasao ♦ Isanagami ♦ Itokuri ♦ Janomecho ♦ Kagewani ♦ Kurama Tengu ♦ Kuzunoha the Fox ♦ Makami ♦ Masaru ♦ Mizuchi ♦ Nekomata ♦ Nine Tails ♦ Oh ♦ Okuri-Inu ♦ Rokugezo ♦ Saoirse ♦ Saorise ♦ Shin-Roku ♦ Shirohami ♦ Suzaku ♦ Tengen Kujaku ♦ Usura-Hicho ♦ Yaonami-Hime ♦ Yatagarasu ♦ Yumehami