Wooden Spear is one of the Spears in Nioh 2. Spears scale primarily off of the Constitution Stat, but also scale off of Strength and Skill, so if your Build has high Constitution, consider using this Weapon type.
Wooden Spear Description
A sturdy oaken practice spear. So hard that it won't break no matter how furiously it connects with an opponent. In fact, deaths from hits during training are not uncommon.
Location: Where to Find Wooden Spear
- Dropped by: Hattori Hanzo (Boss)
- This weapon cannot be found as a normal drop elsewhere
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Wooden Spear is presented to the Blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Wooden Spear
- Wood x6
Wooden Spear Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
- This weapon is considered a striking weapon rather than a slashing weapon, as it has no blade. This means it does 25% more Ki damage and 25% less melee damage compared to an identical weapon.
- As the spear is generally weak when it comes to Ki damage on hit, this is a strong option to shore up that weakness.