Mataza's Long Spear
Mataza's Long Spear is one of the Spears in Nioh 2. Spears scale primarily off of the Constitution Stat, but also scale off of Strength and Skill, so if your Build has high Constitution, consider using this Weapon type.
Mataza's Long Spear Description
This long bladed spear was the weapon of choice of Maeda Toshiie, and it bears his nickname.
Toshiie was known for his hot-blooded nature and showy attention-seeking behaviour. He often marched around the town in extravagant attire, shouldering his long spear, striking fear into the heart of the townspeople. Most expected that this kind of grandstanding would have made him an easy target and the first to fall on the battlefield, but his continued successful military exploits and climb up the ranks suggests that he truly had the combat prowess to support his self-belief.
Location: Where to Find Mataza's Long Spear
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Mataza of the Spear.
- Dropped by Hattori Hanzo.
- Available to be crafted once the Smithing Text: Mataza's Long Spear is presented to the Blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Mataza's Long Spear
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Mataza's Long Spear Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
This spear doesn’t have imbue fire. You can temper fire onto it but it is not guaranteed