Youngblood Armor is an Armor in Nioh 2. Nioh 2 armor is divided into 5 categories: Head Armor, Torso Armor, Arm Guards, Leg Guards and Foot Guards. Each piece of equipment has a level, weight, durability and multiplier assigned to it, apart from additional status effects that the equipment can apply. Armor is color coded by their rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Exotic, Divine and Ethereal. The rarer the item, the more beneficial status effects it will possess.
Location/How to Get Youngblood Armor
- Type: Medium Armor
- Buy from ?
- Dropped by William
Notes and Tips
- Can be Soul Matched to your highest Armor piece level
- Available in Common, Uncommon, Rare and One of a Kind qualities
- Can be sold to the Blacksmith or Offered at a Shrine
- Stats can be rerolled at the Blacksmith
- Despite being Medium Armor, its weight is within the range of Heavy Armor. Its individual pieces are the heaviest out of the medium armors (while offering the highest toughness for the category).
- As this armor is non-set piece related, it can be acquired with graces. The Amrita Earned bonus is welcome within the middle stages of the game.