|Set BNS||Saika's Yatagarasu|
Yatagarasu Set is an Armor in Nioh 2. Nioh 2 armor is divided into 5 categories: Head Armor, Torso Armor, Arm Guards, Leg Guards and Foot Guards. Each piece of equipment has a level, weight, durability and multiplier assigned to it, apart from additional status effects that the equipment can apply. Armor is color coded by their rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Exotic, Divine and Ethereal. The rarer the item, the more beneficial status effects it will possess.
Location/How to Get Yatagarasu Set
- Type: Light Armor
- Dropped by: Saika Magoichi.
Notes and Tips
- The armour set complete with sword, rifle and smithing text can be farmed "quickly"on the "third world" sub mission, see video:
- For smithing texts sure you use armor and weapons that add "item drop rate", this made a big difference "equipment drop rate" does not work for smithing texts. After equipping "item drop rate" gear i went from a smithing text every 10 fights to one in every 2 fights
- Along with the smithing texts for the Saika's Yatagarasu set, This boss dropped the hikoemon ichimonji smithing text, and the diehard armour set.
- Can be Soul Matched to your highest Armor piece level
- Available in Common, Uncommon, Rare and One of a Kind qualities
- Can be sold to the Blacksmith or Offered at a Shrine
- Stats can be rerolled at the Blacksmith