|Set BNS||Appetite for Ascension|
Merchant Armor is an Armor in Nioh 2. Nioh 2 armor is divided into 5 categories: Head Armor, Torso Armor, Arm Guards, Leg Guards and Foot Guards. Each piece of equipment has a level, weight, durability and multiplier assigned to it, apart from additional status effects that the equipment can apply. Armor is color coded by their rarity: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Exotic, Divine and Ethereal. The rarer the item, the more beneficial status effects it will possess.
Location/How to Get Merchant Armor
- Type: Light Armor
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Merchant's Attire to the Blacksmith.
- Buy from ?
- Dropped by ?
Notes and Tips
- Can be Soul Matched to your highest Armor piece level
- Available in Common, Uncommon, Rare and One of a Kind qualities
- Can be sold to the Blacksmith or Offered at a Shrine
- Stats can be rerolled at the Blacksmith
- The Set is very good for grinding due to the Amrita gain increase bonus (3 pieces).
- Each piece can have additional Amrita gain increase or be added via tempering.
Though Irregular Armor has higher Amrita gain increase per piece the set bonus (3 pieces) grants an additional 10%