Dojikiri Yasutsuna is one of the Sword Weapons in Nioh 2. The Dojikiri Yasutsuna, like all swords, has a good balance between offense and defense, and is a good choice if you aren't sure what sort of Enemies you will be facing. Swords also scale very well with the Heart stat, so if your Build has high Heart, consider using this Weapon type.
Dojikiri Yasutsuna Description
One of the five greatest swords of Japan, forged during the Heian period by Ohara Yasutsuna of Hoki Province, the progenitor of Japanese swordcrafting. The name derives from a demon named Shuten Doji whose head was severed by Minamoto no Yorimitsu with \this very blade. The "kiri" element in the name comes from the character meaning "to cut." Through the techniques of the Onmyo mage Abe no Seimei, the sword was imbued with Yorimitsu's deep sense of justice, thereby blessing the wielder with unflinching courage.
Location: Where to Find Dojikiri Yasutsuna
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Main Mission: The Mausoleum of Evil.
- Dropped by Minamoto no Yorimitsu
- Smithing Text: Dojikiri Yasutsuna
Materials Needed to Craft Dojikiri Yasutsuna
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Dojikiri Yasutsuna Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith to understand weapon inheritance and properties.
- The design of Bloodsucker is based on this blade.