Sanmyo Storm (Nightmare Bringer)
Sanmyo Storm (Nightmare Bringer) is a Yokai Skill in Nioh 2. Sanmyo Storm (Nightmare Bringer) is unlocked by attuning a Nightmare Bringer Soul Core to your Guardian Spirits, enabling you to perform this unique skill.
Sanmyo Storm (Nightmare Bringer) Effects
You create three tornadoes - one Fire, one Water and one Lightning - to circle around you and drift away from the point of activation, dealing high amounts of Elemental and Physical damage over time.
How to get Sanmyo Storm (Nightmare Bringer)
- Attune: Nightmare Bringer Soul Core
Sanmyo Storm (Nightmare Bringer) Notes & Tips
- Provided an enemy isn't resistant to two of the three elements, this is exceptional at applying Confusion on it's own.
- The recovery time is quick, allowing you to attack while the tornadoes are ongoing, making this attack a very strong addition to your overall damage.
- Compared to Otakemaru's Sanmyo Storm, this attacks in an area around you, while the first mainly attacks in front of you, or at an enemy farther away. They both do work against large enemies, but Nightmare Bringer's skill is generally more consistent against smaller enemies and enemies that can surround you easily like Ongyoki, at the cost of you needing to be close to them in order to use it.
- If an enemu is resistant to any or all of the elemental effects of this skill, the damage potential will be significantly reduced.