Flying Kato's Robes
|Master of Illusion|
Flying Kato's Robes is a Light Torso Armor in Nioh 2. Torso Armor protects the torso of the player and can have varying degrees of quality and level, just like Weapons. In addition, they can provide Toughness bonus, physical, and elemental protection to your character. Light Armor, lowers your equipment load, making you move faster and Dodge more easily. Toughness makes you deplete less Ki when Blocking, so if you wish to Block more often, consider wearing Armor that provides more. Usually the heavier Armor the better.
Flying Kato's Robes Description
A light toned garment that is part of a set of ninja attire worn by Kato Danzo. It is entwined with the chainmail underneath, and worn with an overcoat that has been decorated with the large feather of a black kite. It was Danzo's garment of choice for when stealth was required.
Danzo was also known by the alias "Flying Kato", which some attribute to his acrobatic prowess. However, it was his reputation as an unparalleled illusionist that earned him his name and fame.
Location: Where to Find Flying Kato's Robes
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Tutorial Mission: The Way of the Ninja: Veteran
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Flying Kato's Attire to the Blacksmith.
- Dropped by Kato Danzo in Way of the Ninja: Veteran
Materials Needed to Craft Flying Kato's Robes
- Leather Platelet x3, Iron Platelet x1, Leather Cord x2, Umbrella Rib x1
Flying Kato's Robes Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith for more information.