Oni Shibata's Waistguard
|The Bold and the Boorish|
Oni Shibata's Waistguard is a Heavy Leg Guards in Nioh 2. Head Armor protects the Legs of the player and can have varying degrees of quality and level, just like Weapons. In addition, they can provide Toughness bonus, physical, and elemental protection to your character. Heavy Armor, Usually provides better protection, at the cost of movement and dodge speed. Toughness makes you deplete less Ki when Blocking, so if you wish to Block more often, consider wearing Armor that provides more. Usually the heavier Armor the better.
Oni Shibata's Waistguard Description
Thick thigh armour with tassets layered over the top. The hemp palm bark covering half of the length provides resistance to water and the cold.
Part of a set of armour worn by Shibata Katsuie, who earned the name 'Shibata the Demon', from his daring acts and tactics on the battlefield. The writer, Luis Frois, considered Katsuie to be the most valiant military commander in all of Japan during the age of Nobunaga.
Location: Where to Find Oni Shibata's Waistguard
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Restless Spirits.
- Obtained as a reward for subsequently completing the Main Mission: Ruin Draws Near.
- This piece can be crafted once you present the Smithing Text: Oni Shibata's Armor to the blacksmith.
Materials Needed to Craft Oni Shibata's Waistguard
- ?? x2, ?? x4, ?? x6, ?? x1
Oni Shibata's Waistguard Notes & Trivia
- See Blacksmith for more information.