Highest Quality Leather Cord
|Max. Player Capacity||9999|
Highest Quality Leather Cord is a Smithing Material in Nioh 2. Smithing Materials are used by blacksmiths to forge and/or upgrade various Weapons and Armor. These materials can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or it can also be found inside chests.
Highest Quality Leather Cord Information
A long, thin strip of the highest quality of leather cut from a tanned animal hide. Further treated with a special finish to prevent damage and keep out moisture, it is highly durable. Flexible, resilient, and grippy, it is widely used as a material for the joints of armor.
Highest Quality Leather Cord Usage
- A forging material used by blacksmiths
Highest Quality Leather Cord Required Material for Crafting
Highest Quality Leather Cord Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Third Word.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Stray Cats.
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Occasionally found inside chests and looted off of corpses.