Highest Quality Lacquer
|Max. Player Capacity||9999|
Highest Quality Lacquer is a Smithing Material in Nioh 2. Smithing Materials are used by blacksmiths to forge and/or upgrade various Weapons and Armor. These materials can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or it can also be found inside chests.
Highest Quality Lacquer Information
The highest quality lacquer that was meticulously refined by heating and filtering the sap of the lacquer tree. Lacquer protects against moisture and oxidation, and the highest grades are particularly resistant to drying and cracking, making them suitable for the highest grade products. It is particularly useful for items with many moving parts, such as bows or armor.
Highest Quality Lacquer Usage
- A forging material used by blacksmiths
Highest Quality Lacquer Required Material for Crafting
Highest Quality Lacquer Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: The Third Word.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Scattered Fragments.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Online Mission: Winds of Ruin
- Occasionally dropped by enemies and breakable objects.
- Occasionally found inside chests and looted off of corpses.