A Master Swordsman's Power Set
(2 Items) Life +20
(3 Items) Active Skill Ki consumption -10%
(4 Items) Damage Taken -4%
(5 Items) Increased Attack & Defense (Dual Swords) +40
(6 Items) Ki Pulse Recovery +15%
(6+ Items) Mystic Dyad (Dual Swords)
A Master Swordsman's Power is a Set in Nioh 2. A Master Swordsman's Power Set provides various special benefits to players: the more pieces you equip from one set, the stronger the bonuses. Some sets are comprised of armor only, but others have armor and weapons, making for sets that have up to 7 bonuses.
In Way of the Nioh, Ethereal versions of the set will gain an additional bonus when you reach the final tier of bonuses, denoted as (X+ Items); see Set Bonuses for more details.
A Master Swordsman's Power Information
Where to find
- This armor set can be crafted after presenting the Smithing Text: Master Swordsman's Armor to the Blacksmith.
- Craft With:
This set has 6 pieces, the armor is called "Master Swordsman Armor". Pieces don't have any other fixed effects.
- Master Swordsman's Crown - n/a
- Master Swordsman's Cuirass - n/a
- Master Swordsman's Gauntlets - n/a
- Master Swordsman's Waistguard - n/a
- Master Swordsman's Greaves - n/a
- Bamboo Cutter & Bone Feaster
Notes & Builds
- Despite being Heavy Armor, this set is relatively light; similar to Warrior of the East. This makes it easier to spend a little less on Stamina to get B Agility; and guarantees relatively high survivability.
- [In Dream of the Nioh,] While it is possible to get Dual Swords with a starred Mystic Dyad effect or Scrolls with the same effect (in Dream of the Wise upwards), the ability to have Mystic Dyad as a set bonus is somewhat reliable while farming (as the Dual Swords Mystic Arts allow for either reduced Ki consumption or increased defense per attack; having both is very powerful even as a means to attain better gear).
- Even early on, the Active Skill Ki consumption reduction is decent to have.
This is a heavy armor