|Max. Player Capacity||999|
Ninja's Locks is a Usable Item in Nioh 2. Usable Items are categorized as consumables which can be used to gain various buffs and effects that benefit in and out of battle, these items can be obtained in various ways, such as rewards from completing Missions, dropped by Enemies, Bosses, randomly looted at various locations, or found inside chests.
Ninja's Locks Information
A lock of hair from a ninja who fell in battle.
Since ancient times the hair of the deceased was said to harbor mystical powers that grant strength and protection to those who keep it on their person.
Ninja's Locks Effect
- Grants the user 1 Ninja Skill Point
Ninja's Locks Required Material for Crafting
- ?? x, ?? x, ?? x
Ninja's Locks Location/Where to Find
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Tutorial Mission: The Way of the Ninja: Novice.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Tutorial Mission: The Way of the Ninja: Veteran.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Tutorial Mission: The One Who Lives in the Shadows.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: A Shadow's Duty.
- Obtained as a reward for completing the Sub Mission: Stray Cats.
To view the image for its location, you may visit the walkthrough for each mission by clicking on the title.
- The Ninja's Locks can be looted from a dead body inside the center house that is engulfed with the Dark Realm.
- Ninja's Locks can be found inside a large chest at the lower section of a small village that's engulfed with the Dark Realm.
- Ninja's Locks can be found inside a large chest that's located inside a house of the forest that's engulfed with the Dark Realm. The forest is near the exit of the fort, and the Enki within the dark realm must be killed to dispel the field allowing you to open the large chest.
- Ninja's Locks can be found on a high cliff at the village near the third Kodama shrine. You'll need to work your way via the rooftops and climb the ladder at the end of the path. At the top, you'll find a corpse that has the item.
- From the 2nd shrine, head to the center building where you encounter Magara Takamoto. Go inside the room on the left, climb up the stairs, head outside and walk onto the planks connecting the other buildings. In the end, you'll enter a second building where the floor is broken, walk around the corner to your left and you'll see a small chest beside the entrance. The Ninja's Locks is inside the small chest.
- Dispel the dark realm in the large building near the second shrine. The Ninja's Locks can be found inside the large chest behind the glowing lamp that you destroyed.
- Ninja's Locks can be located in a room that you can jump down into from the rooftop of the house near the second shrine where the first Sudama is found.
- Ninja's Locks is located inside a large chest. The chest is inside the building that's on the east side of the fort's compound area. To reach it, you'll need to climb up the ladder that's at the east innermost section of the underground path.
- Ninja's Locks is looted from a large chest that can be found inside a secret room behind a Nurikabe yokai wall. The fake wall can be found under the stairs of the castle at the bottom section. From the third shrine, head inside the castle, climb down the ladder and head down the stairs. Check underneath it, and approach the wall that's on the left corner.
- Third Shrine: As you enter the courtyard before the boss. Check the other room on the left side, you'll find a body that you can loot containing the Ninja's Locks.
- Third Shrine: Ninja's Locks can be looted off a corpse. To find it, when you reach the third shrine after fighting Hachisuka Koroku, head down the incline where you'll find yourself in an open field where a giant yokai shoots projectiles at you. As you go around, about midway, there's a door on the right that's being guarded by a Magatsu Warrior within the mist. You must kill the yokai to obtain the Rusty Key that can open the door it was guarding. As you enter, you'll find the body by the tree along the path.
- First Shrine: Ninja's Locks can be found inside a large chest that's within the first dark realm. The water surrounding the temple must drop first so that you can reach the lower section of the temple. You'll find the Dragon God Jewel from destroying the large yellow crystal, place the jewel inside the mouth of the dragon statue near Mumyo, and then jump down the hole where the large crystal was. You'll enter the first dark realm and you'll need to kill the Snowclops in it. After you dispel the dark realm, climb up the ladder and open the large chest that's near it.
- Ninja's Locks can be looted inside a large chest. You must dispel the second dark realm first that's in the garden section near the second shrine. After destroying the large crystal, open the chest that's under the stairs of the platform near the painting of the Yatsu-no-Kami.